Sunday, November 23, 2014

Apple 15" Macbook Pro Retina 256GB 2.3GHz i7 + 2 YRS Applecare (6/2016) +Extras

                  For sale is a like new mid-2012 Macbook Pro with Retina display. Almost no wear at all on the unit, save for one mark on the bottom casing (can't be seen with normal use) and one mark the size of a period on the top case. Both imperfections are so minute that they could not even be photographed well. I am selling because I need to upgrade to a Mac Pro for my job.
the Macbook comes bundled with an Incase 15" faux-leather carrying sleeve ($50 value). Macbook will be wiped before sale as I am still currently using it daily. The computer will also come with Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac pre-installed.Adobe Creative suite can be installed on the laptop as well upon request from the buyer, just let me know beforehand if you would like this.
Everything pictured is included (I'm also including the extension cable for the charger..just forgot to take a picture of it). I just bought AppleCare last month ($250 value) and so the laptop is covered by Applecare until June 10, 2016 (TWO MORE YEARS!)


Google.com
youyube.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment